Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Jenny Nicholas, 34 days till Christmas Concert Extravaganza.

Tonight our children put on a concert for us, complete with programs, signage, a band, and autograph pages.  Jane was Jenny Nicholas. It was awesome.  I just love how my children do things like this... it takes me waaay back to when I was little and we put on "shows" for our family. :) 

Lily was "Samalina".  She is something else.   I am not sure where she gets this stuff, but goodness, Dave and I just can't keep a straight face.  This photo is from the first day of school,  I asked her if I could take her picture. She struck this pose and her teacher said out loud (I think she might not have realized it wasn't just in her head.)  "Oh My."  :) 

5 comments:

Laura said...

Too Cute!

Robin said...

need more posts
need more pictures

Kerren said...

Love, love, love her! And her brothers and sisters too! What a precious houseful of darlings you have! I'd love to see the concert and get to know Jenny Nicholas and all the others. Video request!

Maren said...

That sounds delightful.

Linda Austin Hart said...

Lily is a delight and the Jenny Nicholas show was hilarious. ditto Robin on need more pictures.