Tuesday, June 5, 2012

sometimes...

Sometimes you just need to lie on the floor and make crazy faces with your kids.


 This time of year is crazy! Concerts, recitals, swim meets, writer's cafe, fitness day, Honor's Society, book clubs... the winding up to wind everything down is a big job! :)  Maybe I'll post pictures of all those events, I have them taken, or maybe I'll play instead! :)

6 comments:

Robin said...

So cute I can't wait to see you all! xoxo

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that is fantastic! love that crazy face shot,fitting everyone in!

Heather said...

Such cute pictures! What a wonderful crowd. I can't believe how much your family has grown!

Kerren said...

Precious faces, silly ones, and the smiles! What a cute crowd you are! Just want to plant a big kiss on every face! Love you all!

Synergy Girl said...

Love it!!!

Amy said...

Those are such darling faces!!! WE LOVE you!!!