Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quotes of the week...

So, I love the things my kids say... I love their sweet little kid voices (most of the time, at least between the hours of 8a-7p, after that they loose some of their charm).

Jane said, "I need some more Vitamin DC Mom." Live close to our nation's capitol you think?

Eve said, "Twinkle Twinkle hippopotamus, how I love your big gray bottomus" followed by squeals of laughter... (repeated 1000000 times. Thanks Word World.)

Lily said, (after 6 pieces of watermelon, with her sticky chubby hands on both of my cheeks) in a very serious and sincere tone, "I love watermelon Mommy." You have to see how her eyebrows point up in straight little lines when she said this, I gave her another piece.

Henry said, "Gggggg. Gggggg. Gggg." First consonant. We're so proud.

But Michaels made me laugh the hardest. Here is the conversation:

M- Mom, when are you going to have another baby?

Me- um, 5 kids is a pretty good family don't you think?

M- But mom, we have to have another baby!

Me- Um, 5 kids is a pretty good family don't you think?

M- But Mom, you still have a twinkle in your eye.

Disclaimer: These pictures are old, except Henry's that is recent. My laptop is doing funny things with my picture files... hmmmm.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Okay. You totally win the "cutest kids blogged about" contest.

I love Lily's face and Michael's teeth. Very cute. It makes me miss you so much! Move out west now! Now. Do it just for me!

And - when are you going to have another beautiful child?

Sally said...

Wow, you've still got a twinkle in your eye? That is impressive! Mine is long gone and won't show up until Lainey's been weaned for a good 6 months. Until then my eyes are mostly wanting to be shut.

These pictures are adorable and the clothes are so cute. The kids wearing the clothes are pretty darn cute too.

Kristen said...

I love Michael's two front teeth! I love the conversations. I want to meet Henry.

Please please please move to Meridian?!!!

Your kids are so cute. I love that they are happy and smart too! Thank you for making me feel closer to them.

um, 5 kids is a pretty good size family, unless you still have a twinkle in your eye.

Emily said...

A twinkle in your eye...I thought the same as Sally--does that mean the 5 you have haven't sucked all the twinkle out yet? That's good!

;-)

Melissa said...

I think he was confusing twinkles in my eyes for the glazed over look. :)