Thursday, June 12, 2008

What we've been doing...

First week of Summer, decided why not go all out!
Fun! Excitement! Feats of Strength and Courage! Here are a few pictures.








We are making pretty much NO progress.

I need help! Suggestions Welcome! PLEASE!!!

8 comments:

Darren and Chrissy said...

We love it that you have a blog! Keep up the posts--its a fun way to keep in touch and see how you are doing in Elkton. Does anyone else there have a blog we can add to our list?

Sally said...

You've already done this three times, I can't offer any advice. My strategy is always to wait way too long, until they are so old.

Lily is so cute! She is a little munchkin!

Robin said...

I have forgotten any advice that I may have had. Lily is adorable! Send her to me and I will potty train her.

So cute.

Melissa said...

Robin, you have no idea how tempting that is. She is a sweetie though, good thing.

Sally, I like the wait approach.

I have found the carrot though, we dance everytime she puts anything in the potty. She will tinkle just a drop so the whole fam damily will come in the bathroom and dance around. Silly girl.
\
Chrissy! I miss you. I don't know of any other bloggers out here... I'm on a mission to find them. :)

Emily said...

Quick, call the doctor! Because I am LOVE STRUCK! Oh. My. Goodness. That face, those lips, eyes, cheeks, chin, legs, toes, hands, eyebrows. What a complete darling.

Good luck, good thing she's so cute. ;-)

Sally said...

Hi Melissa! I love reading you blog - saw it as a link on Maren's. Your kids are so cute! I can't say I have any suggestions, except patience and use the older kids as examples. I finally started a blog of my own, it's Grammiesspace.blogspot.com, and I think I have to invite you to join it the way I set it up.

Keep posting - your family is fun.
Sally

Darren and Chrissy said...

Melissa,

I agree with Sally's advice. If you rememeber, I wait until they are probably waaay to old- but as soon as we celebrate their 3rd birthday, (well, maybe a few weeks after!) we go buy big kid underpants- preferrably ones with princesses or superheroes on them. With Sydney, Brad and Scott, it took less than a week. I think by that time they understand the concept of "I have to go to the bathroom!" Good luck. Lily is delicious!

Kristen said...

I love Lily! She is adorable! Only advice I have is wait till they tell you they want to do it and they know what to do.

Good luck and enjoy that sweet little girl!