This song is for them. Beautiful girls with Amazing Potential and Strong Spirits. I am so glad Jane has a good friend like Halley. One day last year at school, I watched the two of them, quietly and confidently Stand for the Right in front of their classmates. No fan fare, no humming and hawing, just simply doing what they believe is right.
It has been fun to help Jane prepare for her baptism. She is smart. She knows a lot and has strong feelings about what is right and wrong and why she is choosing to be baptized. It is lovely to watch her testimony grow.

I'm a proud Momma. And an excited one. Jane will be baptized in California in a few weeks, surrounded by Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and a family that adores her. Hooray! (I wish we could all be there. My siblings and their amazing families.)



13 comments:
Ok, that song is amazing. I don't know if I'm just over emotional or something, but I started tearing up from about 4 measures in. I've never heard it before - just beautiful. Thanks for sharing! And what a lucky momma for having such sweet spirits in her home.
Beautiful. Jane is a lovely, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful and sweet 8 yr old. I love her very much. I am so glad we will be there for her baptism!
I am so very glad that I get to be there for that special day. She is an amazing girl and I love her. Jane, I love you!
I loved this. I am proud of Jane, too, and so glad that her CA cousins will get to see the example she is setting by being baptised.
I had never heard this song. It is beautiful.
Maybe you already knew this, but life gets better with every passing day and every new milestone reached by our little (and not so little) ones. Jane is so adorable, loving, precious and beautiful. Her smile has always been one to light up a room! We're making plans to be there and share in the joy! Love you all and can hardly wait!
I am just sitting here blubbering. After I watched this video I watched (again) the video where Eve asks "mommy, why are there tears in your eyes?". And then I cried some more.
I love Jane! We are all excited for her baptism. She is a beautiful girl.
That song is beautiful. I am so happy Halley has a friend like Jane. I'm sad we won't be able to see Jane's Baptism, but I know it will be great. Do you think when they are older they will talk on the phone to each other as much as we do?
How exciting! Jack will be 8 in May, but has decided to wait for Dave to get back from his deployment so he can be baptised by his dad! It is such an awesome thing to share with family! Congrats Jane!
Thanks for sharing that beautiful song! You won't believe how fast your little girls go from one white dress to the next and to the next... Enjoy every precious moment! Congratulations to Jane! We are so happy and excited for her! Wish we could be there too!
I love that song - I heard it right after I did a slideshow for Lorien's 30th birthday and wished I could have used it instead (although I must say I did it to "I Am A Child Of God" so it was still a great song!). SO pretty. Lovely Jane!
Gorgeous Pictures. She is so grown up! Thanks for sharing. I hope we can see your kids in person sometime soon.
Janey Darling:
I was looking at some childhood photos of myself last week at Aunt Kris's house. I could see *you* in that younger face of mine. Except you have blue eyes, lighter color hair, and you are prettier!
I am glad you have a good friend like Halley. I hope I can meet her someday.
I love your white dress and flower. I can hardly wait to see you. I am *so much* looking forward to giving you, my sweet grandaughter, a hug and kiss.
It will be a wonderful 8th birthday and baptism celebration!
Love,
Grandma
Baptism-details?
Where?
When?
Please Email or call Kerren,Thanks.
Post a Comment