Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Henry's new blanket.

It works.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. Sweet!

Robin said...

This makes me drool because I want to kiss him.

So darling. I can't wait to see you!

Emily said...

sooooooo cute. I can't wait to have him and his two other little cousins toddling around the house together!

Sally said...

Oh my goodness, that boy is 100% delicious.

Kerren said...

Love that boy and the way you "sleep" him! it's simply miraculous, and I hope it lasts for as long as you hope it does! Keep it up!

Kimmber said...

Adorable!!

Katie said...

Fantastic! Every little kid needs a little lovie. I'm glad he likes it. Aww, he's so peaceful!!

On another note-I need your help! My collages won't enlarge once I post them. What am I doing wrong?? Help me oh wise Melissa!

Sally said...

How cute - Henry is SO adorable!
Newark Sally

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Nortorious said...

I could use one of those. It looks cuddly.

Anonymous said...

Where do I get one of those blankets???

Stamps Family said...

Ooooh, I want one to hug and snuggle too! (Henry, not just the monkey blanket...) Love you all!