More posts later. 25 loads of laundry to do. 700+ pictures to blog about ;) Just kidding, I'll only post 500 of my favorites.
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it! I just got home from a trip, on my own with 2 year old Olivia and 7 month old Andrew- your photo collage captures our experience exactly!! I love your blog and can't wait to hear about your travels.
You deserve a medal of valor!! What did you do with the double stroller on the plane? Hopefully it was a good flight at least. Glad you're back! Newark Sally
I love that Dave was the one to carry the carseat. I'm sure am glad you are back (yes, I know that is selfish). Sorry you infected the whole pacific coast! LOL:)
Kristen, Dave threw the Carseat on his head (it is tough carrying 2 carseats, 3 suitcases 4 backpacks and a couple of carryons with 5 sleepy kids.) I grabbed my camera and a stranger offered to take it for us. We look tired! LOL.
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” Anna Quindlen
13 comments:
I love it! I just got home from a trip, on my own with 2 year old Olivia and 7 month old Andrew- your photo collage captures our experience exactly!! I love your blog and can't wait to hear about your travels.
Welcome back! I can't wait to hear all the details. :)
That looks familar. I'll be doing that with the 3 kids this summer by myself. :) I bet you were exhausted.
You deserve a medal of valor!! What did you do with the double stroller on the plane? Hopefully it was a good flight at least. Glad you're back!
Newark Sally
yey you are back...so glad that all went well!!!
Ok, that picture is hysterical. I love it. Hope you had a terrific trip and can't wait to see the pics!
Did you go somewhere exotic? If you were anywhere near Kansas and did not come and see me I will be sad! Looking forward to more pictures. Miss you!!
I love that Dave was the one to carry the carseat. I'm sure am glad you are back (yes, I know that is selfish). Sorry you infected the whole pacific coast! LOL:)
I love the family pic!!! That is hilarious, and I soooo know what you mean. ;-) Glad you are all safe and back.
Goodness, these are hilarious pictures.
I keep coming back to this post because of the "not for wimps". It's just so perfect.
thats a great airport pic...did you just ask some stranger to snap the shot?
Kristen, Dave threw the Carseat on his head (it is tough carrying 2 carseats, 3 suitcases 4 backpacks and a couple of carryons with 5 sleepy kids.) I grabbed my camera and a stranger offered to take it for us. We look tired! LOL.
Post a Comment