Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dontcha just Love love?




Happy Valentines Day! Our kids have busily made Clementines for all their cousins and classmates. (Yes, I am just keeping you on your toes. Lily keeps calling them clementines instead of Valentines.)

We had a party for the girls Lily's age. Such fun! Who knew a brown paper bag, decorated and filled with 7 little cards/treats could bring hours of contentment?
We all enjoyed Heart waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast (in V-day Pj's

8 comments:

Sally said...

We just love YOU! These pictures are so sweet. I really love the photo of you with the kids. Henry looks like he's blowing a kiss at me...right back atcha, Hank.

You are such an awesome mom! I love the valentine's clothes and the adorable Clementines. ;)

Kristen said...

I wish I'd been at your house for valentine's day. It looks wonderful!!!

Nope said...

Love Henry's face at the bottom picture..so cute!!!

Katie said...

Valentine's Day is more fun than I ever thought it would be with kids. I love the VDay jammies. How cute. We're still working on the concept of the holiday. Analiese kept talking about daddy's birthday cake, and Santa coming to our house that night! She loved hanging out with the girls last week. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I definitely do just "Love, Love, Love, LOVE!" . . . and all of you! Adorable photos, and nice memory making mom-time. Lucky Austin kids! The shirts already say it: Grammie loves you!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i lvoe the festive heart jammies, and I was saddened that I didn't have a red shirt for Tyler to wear to school for his party. Your kids look great in their reds!

Stamps Family said...

Valentine's day is one of my favorite days of the year and I LOVE the way you do it. Actually I LOVE the way you do everything! You are amazing and inspiring! I LOVE you and your sweet family!

Alexis Jacobs said...

What cute pictures. It looks like they had a great day!