Thursday, February 12, 2009

Such a tease.




Mother Nature is harsh. Today was gorgeous. I think we hit 72*. Sunny, light breeze. The windows were all open, the kids played outside. Perfect.

It will probably snow this weekend.

Here are a few more trip pictures. I had hundreds (literally) and am kicking myself because people we love dearly are not equally represented. In my defense, Henry has a lot because he stays close to me, the faster you run, the less likely I am to catch you. And... Alan? I know you were there! How did I miss your dear smile?We had a great time at the park. It was a nice chance for the kids to run wild and the grown ups to chat. Henry fell in love with slides!
Henry, Joey and Lainey. Three Awesome babies.
This last one is appropriate. It feels like I mostly get pictures of the backs of peoples heads.

9 comments:

Robin said...

The picture at the duck pond is darling!

Becky said...

I love the last picture with your kids looking at the pond. I love that Jane is holding Henry's little hand, just too cute!

Sally said...

I loved these pictures.

I hope it doesn't snow for you this weekend! Maybe you should come back here. Permanently.

Sally said...

My favorite is the last picture by the pond too - the matching outfit/colors are so great. Everyone looks like they're having such a great time. The joy on a child's face while playing at the park is just something that can't be improved upon. Isn't this weather wonderful??? I love it when I can open the windows - can't wait for spring!
Newark Sally

Kristen said...

All these pictures are wonderful! I love your sweet family!

Stamps Family said...

Hi Melissa--
I love your pictures and collages! They are wonderful! As for the "tease", I'd say it may not last, but enjoy every minute of it! It was in the 20's here today with blowing snow. Brrrrrrrrrr!

Maren said...

I love how your kids match in that last picture. So cute.

Linda Austin Hart said...

I LOVE all these pictures!

Linda Austin Hart said...

I LOVE all these pictures!