Monday, February 16, 2009

Feeling Famous.

A month or so ago Sally said this amazing blogger she knew wanted to interview the Bossy sisters.Beautiful Gabi!
Gabi's Interview.

I Just finished reading it. Man, I love my sisters in law! They are amazing women.

I think my favorite part is when Robin (?) talks about not looking for the slight. I really really really hope I am teaching that to my children. In fact, I make a daily effort to slight someone just so they learn that life isn't fair. Kidding! kind of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the interview! She asked insightful questions and got very impressive, sensitive answers! As for me . . . Bossy makes me feel like I have 4 more "daughters" to love and learn from. Thanks for being you!
Kerren (Melissa's Mom)

Stamps Family said...

Fun interview! Sisters are wonderful! I'm so glad I get to be yours! I hope my 8 girls value their "Sisterhood" that much!
Love, from your original bossy big sister!

Linda Austin Hart said...

Awesome interview. I liked it.