
10 Facts:
- He is nice. Like, the kind of nice kid you want your kids to play with.
- He is smart. He is smarter than me. He knows it too. He is still nice about it though.
- He is funny. Michael finds humor in things and has since he was little. It is fun. He does a Killer impression of Brian Reagan.
- Michael is picky. He sticks with the foods he likes. BUT, he can really pack it away if he likes it. Don't ask him to try something new, or heaven forbid, covered in a sauce!
- He is a watcher. He sits back adn takes it all in. His preschool teacher told me he "refused to participate". She missed out on him entirely. He was watching. Enjoying, learning and feeling things out before he jumped in.
- We allowed him to jump off furniture at a young age because he had been so cautious, we were thrilled to see him want to live on the edge!
- Michael is persistent. He doesn't quit or get discouraged easily.
- He is an amazing big brother. He is compassionate and helpful and kind and gentle.
- Michael has bad handwriting. But, he is a good typist and types very good stories.
- Michael really wants to do what is right. He feels things very deeply and is very tenderhearted.
We also got to go to Science Night at the school, the kids had a great time flying airplanes, doing tangrams, building gumdrop structures (Eve won 1st place!), and Michael and his got 2nd in the egg drop. They ended up moving the ceiling tiles to get it even higher! It was a fun night.

I'm so thankful for Michael. He is an awesome kid!



10 comments:
How fun! Is Science Night sponsored by the school? Who gets to participate? Who does the teaching?
Did the children win the egg drop contest based upon applied physics (least mass) or creativity? What a great idea!
Happy (late) birthday Michael! We love you and miss you!!
Happy Birthday to Michael. I am flying home today. See you soon!
I agree! Michael is Marvelous! You said it all so well, and those characteristics are what make him so amazing. Michael is a thinker -- and he contemplates before he dives in. I would suggest that he seldom, if ever, blurts out or has to "eat his words." I love that about you Michael! And I love every other thing I know about you!
Happy Birthday once again!
Love Grammie & Grandpa
Yes, Michael is great! You are an amazing parent. Love the post!
If M's handwriting is so bad, who wrote our valentines in cursive? I thought the writing was nice! very nice!
Happy birthday Michael. We love you so much and I think you are a wonderful big brother. And very polite.
I love Michael and loved learning all these great things about him!
Happy late birthday Michael!
Happy birthday Michael to Michael!!! The Science Night sounds like it was fun. Michael is a great boy - but then I think all your kids are great.
Newark Sally
He is awesome ... seems like an understatement.
He get's his handwriting from me. All the other stuff he gets from Melissa.
Michael is such a cool 10 year old. He is my favorite 10 year old I know.
Post a Comment