This made me laugh out loud, and I had to go check on Ruby to make sure that wasn't her at your house. Lily and Ruby are two peas in a pod. Ruby sings JUST LIKE THAT. Is it a little girl thing? Or a cousin thing?
Yahoo! Everyone should be so happy to celebrate a birthday -- their own, or someone like Lily's! I love her song and dance routine! Besides thinking about the miracle of her life and the joy she brings, two other things came to mind: 1. Who needs to go to a gym to get a work-out? Her cardio. etc. was up and running! 2. Does she alway go counter-clockwise? Wow! She is darling!
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” Anna Quindlen
10 comments:
That was glorious. Thanks for sharing. I hope you all have a lovely day.
I bet she is still going, right? Happy Birthday!
Oh Robin, you have no idea.... :)
100% awesome.
I love her sweet moves and beautiful musical compositions. She's got the mojo! And Henry's excellent dance skills were also just delicious.
Happy Birthday Lily! Did I hear somewhere that you are 4? YAHOO!
LOL - That's terrific! Hope she has a great day!
Happy Birthday, Lilly!! That was soo cute:)
This made me laugh out loud, and I had to go check on Ruby to make sure that wasn't her at your house. Lily and Ruby are two peas in a pod. Ruby sings JUST LIKE THAT. Is it a little girl thing? Or a cousin thing?
"It's my birthday, because it's my birthday!"
Love you!
Yahoo! Everyone should be so happy to celebrate a birthday -- their own, or someone like Lily's! I love her song and dance routine! Besides thinking about the miracle of her life and the joy she brings, two other things came to mind: 1. Who needs to go to a gym to get a work-out? Her cardio. etc. was up and running! 2. Does she alway go counter-clockwise?
Wow! She is darling!
Mom, she's a lefty! :)
Awesome! Happy birthday Lily!!!!!!!! We love you!
Post a Comment