

That picture in the upper right corner is our mailbox!

I decided that since we were snowed in all week my kids probably wouldn't do much about Valentine's at school, so we set out to make notes for each other. They worked on them all week, filling each others bags. On Sunday after church they were aching to open them, it was charming! They were so sweet with each other and happy to recieve handmade notes. It was as fun as Christmas stockings! (Sorry for the major sun glare, I just grabbed my camera quickly so I didn't miss their reactions, I wasn't thinking!)



8 comments:
LOVE IT! Wow the snow was truly an event to remember! It was positively gorgeous! The Valentine notes and responses were precious. Guess it's the closest thing I can get to being there for now. . . but it sure makes me want to see all of you -- hug and kiss, read and snuggle. Happy Winter!
Thanks for posting these amazing pictures and video. So sweet.
Looks like a lot of fun! Enjoy the snow!
Wow. That first collage is art. All of your pictures are beautiful! What a fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day!
Did I understand correctly that the children were out of school 11 days because of snow?? Does it impower you enough to consider homeschooling all of them? If anyone could do it it is you!
Every time I look at any of your family photos or movies, not to mention our hands-on real times visiting with you and the children in your home, I think what a beautiful, emotionally and spiritually healthy family. You and David are doing such a wonderful job that you should/could have 5 more kids!hmmmm.......
We surely do love all of you.
What sweet words Linda, I'm glad you love us so much. We truly do have awesome kids! We were snowed in 2 weekends, 5 school days and then had President's day--- then we had 2 days with delayed starts. It has been lovely! I feel blessed that we enjoyed each other so much rather than feeling miserable. Our kids play so well together and having a winter wonderland outside to enjoy was terrific. I was surprised at how few children we saw outside and how few yards in our neighborhood showed the joy of kids playing in the snow, as Michael put it, "Smooth yards, what a waste of perfectly good snow!" :)
They are calling for flurries on Monday and I'm pulling for 24 inches. ;) I might be crazy, but it was so beautiful, everytime I looked out the window I grabbed my camera!
OH! I would be remiss if I didn't tell you how WONDERFUL a Wii is during a snowstorm! burning off energy! woo hoo! :) Thanks so much!
Awesome pictures and awesome video! Oh how I love those little ones!!
Beautiful Pictures!
Darling Kids!
Amazing Mom!
Post a Comment