I love it. David and Joe can grow their 70's chops mustaches and we'll have a BBQ in your front lawn for July 4th and your neighbors will be thrilled! Our kids will run around in shorts with no shirts, even the girls, and we'll listen to Lynrd Skynrd and shoot bottle rockets at eachother. Ruby and Lily can have as many caffienated sodas as they want, and we'll just let the sticky pop dribble down their chins and stomaches. Henry and Joey can crawl around in diapers and eat grass. The four adults will have to get in a loud, drama ridden fight and take turns squealing out of the driveway in our awesome cars with dice hanging from the rear-view mirror, only to return later with more packs of mountain dew. We'll let the kids stay up as late as they want and for breakfast we'll BBQ donuts and wash it all down with more mountain dew.
I almost stopped at the sexy guido look ... but then I looked in the mirror I knew it wouldn't be fair to all the guido-loving women out there (seeing that I'm married and all).
All those women crying themselves to sleep ... I mean, I'm not heartless. So once again I look like the hopelessly boring engineer than I am, and you know what? I'm okay with that. A little sad. But, well ... okay.
These pictures made me laugh right out loud! I loved all of them and think that they are a perfect statement of how versatile face hair is and what kind of a statement it can make.
I showed these pictures to Austin, one at a time and he laughed at each one. Even the last one, when he said, "Normal face, ha ha ha" and just kept laughing.
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” Anna Quindlen
8 comments:
Oooo ... who's that groovy guy with the 70's mustache and the semi-hairy chest?!
Oh my goodness. I never need to see that handlebar mustache again, ever. Wow. Yikes.
This was very entertaining and I am still laughing. Great post.
Great! This was great! each picture was better than the last! Oh My Gosh this was funny!
Thanks for the wonderful laugh. And David looks very best in the last picture.
I love it. David and Joe can grow their 70's chops mustaches and we'll have a BBQ in your front lawn for July 4th and your neighbors will be thrilled! Our kids will run around in shorts with no shirts, even the girls, and we'll listen to Lynrd Skynrd and shoot bottle rockets at eachother. Ruby and Lily can have as many caffienated sodas as they want, and we'll just let the sticky pop dribble down their chins and stomaches. Henry and Joey can crawl around in diapers and eat grass. The four adults will have to get in a loud, drama ridden fight and take turns squealing out of the driveway in our awesome cars with dice hanging from the rear-view mirror, only to return later with more packs of mountain dew. We'll let the kids stay up as late as they want and for breakfast we'll BBQ donuts and wash it all down with more mountain dew.
It's hard for me to imagine a more perfect shot than the guido-stache-chest hair pic. It speaks to my soul.
I almost stopped at the sexy guido look ... but then I looked in the mirror I knew it wouldn't be fair to all the guido-loving women out there (seeing that I'm married and all).
All those women crying themselves to sleep ... I mean, I'm not heartless. So once again I look like the hopelessly boring engineer than I am, and you know what? I'm okay with that. A little sad. But, well ... okay.
These pictures made me laugh right out loud! I loved all of them and think that they are a perfect statement of how versatile face hair is and what kind of a statement it can make.
Thank you for the laugh!
I showed these pictures to Austin, one at a time and he laughed at each one. Even the last one, when he said, "Normal face, ha ha ha" and just kept laughing.
Sorry Dave.
Post a Comment