Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More horrible cakes...

First of all, sorry to all my "readers" from SN. I am getting all my material from recent posts. Shoot me, I know, but these things make me laugh really hard and laughing is so good for you, I have to share it with my other "readers".

Up for the laughing pleasure next is a Cake Wreck Blog. Dave and I scrolled through these. The month of May has some particularly good ones. We were laughing so hard we woke Henry up and I had tears streaming down my face (See, I really would be good at that paid Crier gig.) I love the plaid wedding cake...http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/07/inspiration-vs-perspiration.html

Anyway, tell me which cake makes you laugh the most.

(I should probably post some sort of a disclaimer... they are mostly G rated, but there are a few that I would quickly scroll away from if one of my small over-the-shoulder readers was next to me...)

:)

5 comments:

Robin said...

OH. I just blew so much time on that site! Funny.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Okay it took me forever to figure out what the horse butt cake was. LOL

Sally said...

Write "welcome on it

I can't stop laughing about that one. Stoopid funny.

Wendy said...

He Melissa, This is totally off the point of your post but I just found your blog from Karen Thompson's new blog. I am so excited I found you! You need to come visit my blog! I need to go look at all of your posts to see how your fam is doing.

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say that was absolutely the funniest thing I have seen. Thanks for the laugh!