Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks to Dad...

After Bruce's funny fake phone call about cars, my dad sent me this. It makes me laugh! The poor soul trying to park her car! Bless her and her 57 point turns. I'm glad it wasn't a mini-van or else you'd know that is what happens to me, but I give up and find a nice wide spot with no cars on either side... :)





Also. I may never drive over one of those oil change hole thingies again! Yikes!

8 comments:

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

I loved that. A great start for the day!

Amy said...

Funny! Made me laugh! I'm just glad no one videos my parking jobs! Chad and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to parking skills! -Amy

Melissa said...

Amy, me too! I swear Dave could drive across the US backwards, and I have a hard time backing down our driveway! Some of these though, i just felt bad. I mean, who rolls their car at 2 mph?

Robin said...

I laughed so hard i cried! I'm just heading out the door to run errands...I have got to calm down or I will be in the next video.

Linda Austin Hart said...

really funny!

Jay and Stephanie Adams said...

Good one!! So glad you have Eve home again. This all must have been while we were gone or I would've written sooner.

Maren said...

Goodness. You come up with good ones. Thanks for sharing.

Kerren said...

Too funny . . . but too possible!