Saturday, July 18, 2009

Update...


Eve is still in the hospital with an infection in her knee. She is about a 2. Not bad. Antibiotics seem to be doing their job. Having hours with her brothers and sisters, and extra time alone with Janey today lifted her spirits a lot!

I'm about a 4. I don't sleep well when all my babes aren't under my roof! I worry. Dave stayed with her last night and tonight... I took the first night shift. Hopefully home tomorrow...

13 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I'd be a 4, too. SO sorry friend.

Kerren said...

I loved chatting with Eve (and each of you)on the phone. Only wish I could help up close and in person. I'm glad she is getting expert care, and I'll be very glad to know she is home and you're all under one roof together! You're in our prayers.

Wendy said...

How sad...an infection in her knee? That must have been bad to warrant a hospital stay. We will pray for a speedy recovery!

Stamps Family said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you even though we can't be! We love you all and hope Eve's reccovery is SPEEDY! XOXOXO

Robin said...

Oh! Sweet sweet Eve! we all hope you get to go home soon. You are such a brave and smart girl.

Maren said...

We're praying for her.

Darren and Chrissy said...

I know how you feel. I hope she is home soon too. It's hard not having them home at night. We have decided not to do sleepovers, mostly for our childrens' protection, but it also is nice because I like having them in home in bed too. Give her loves and tell her we are praying for her.

The Crew said...

:( Hope Evie can come home SOON!!! The kids talked to her on video on Booyah. This is hard on the whole family :( You are in pour prayers!

The Crew said...

This is such a great chart! Is everyone at a 0 now that you are home? Is it still painful for Eve? I just read about an MRSA infectiom... scarey! I'm so glad you had good care for her!
-Amy

Laura said...

My heart goes out to all of you, as does my prayers. It amazes me the things you have all pulled through and I know your family has a special kind of love that comes from overcoming so many obstacles.

Anna Banana said...

Oh, poor thing! :( Hope she is home and well very, very soon.

Jeralee said...

Sorry she has this ordeal! I hpe things are better your way soon!

Linda Austin Hart said...

I didn't even learn about any of this until Tuesday....aach!
I've not been reading blogs & never check facebook. Really, I would have flown out to be with you & help with everything.