Friday, January 22, 2010

A riddle for a Friday.

What do these all have in common?

Mom
Dad
racecar
A man, a plan, a canal, panama!
Do Geese See God?
Was it Eliot's toilet I saw?
Too bad, I hid a boot.
Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
01/22/10

Have a happy day!

10 comments:

Robin said...

Hannah

Amy said...

Cool palindromes!!!---Amy
Wait, what's the answer???--Celestia
That is funny and cool!---Cache
That is so smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---CUTLER
Ciannasophia's Palindromes: Mom/Dad

Melissa said...

Michael came today and sat on my lap(he is getting so big!). He looked at this and in a second figured out it was palindromes.:0 He is so smart!

Melissa said...

ROFL. I just checked this and that last comment made by yours truly was written while I napped with Henry! :) Must remember to lock computer when I walk away (and ask Dave whatever happened to it doing it automatically!)

However, I agree, Michael is big and smart.

Melissa said...

Um...I admit.

Sally said...

Did Michael really post that comment? If so that just made my day!

Melissa said...

Um, he admits Sally... to comment 1 and three of "mine". :) He is a character. I love him. :)

Robin said...

Well, Michael sounds like you when he writes. can he fake your signature too? talented boy.

Linda Austin Hart said...

Hey Mike - made my day also!
Why don't you post the next blog, both here and as a guest blogger on Bossy.
You probably have lots you'd like to boss the bossys and the bossy readers about. You would be the first Bossy Son/Grandson/Nephew.

Sally said...

Michael = genius comedian.