Every time I pull into our development I say "Oh! WOW! I love living here!" It is so pretty! These are taken while driving, but it was really safe because our street is empty and I was going super slow! ;)
This collage shows that while I might not cooperation for family posing shots, I get cooperation for letting Big Brother put shoes on. :) Can you tell how much personality Lily has?? What a child!
Tomorrow or the next day I'm going to blog all about Michael. Mom keeps telling me he is missing on my blog and she is right. He is awesome and I'm excited to post how amazing he is.
p.s. These pictures don't look very clear! I'm wondering if I can get the child *cough*Henry*cough* to undo what he did to my camera. they also are small. If you double click, then click on the picture it enlarges it more... so you can see how blurry they really are...



7 comments:
Love that you are posting again...You are blessed!!!
I miss driving up your street! I love spring too! I emailed my mom today and told her that I bought geraniums, wore flip flops and drank a big lemonade from Chick Fil A and it made my day! I feel like the world is alive again!
Beautiful! I love Spring and I love the pics of your girls in their dresses, and Michael reading to Henry.
So much pink! I love it.
How precious! I love springtime in your neighborhood, especially at your home and with your children! I thought your photos were really clear, well composed and full of everyone's personality. Sorry if I've bugged you about more pictures. Truthfully, I could never get enough of any of them! They're all growing up and changing so fast. They are such a great looking bunch! Thanks for sharing them!
There's something about white shoes with white socks... it could only mean spring.
Beautiful kids! Pretty trees, too.
Last year I visited you this time of year and can attest that it is the most gorgeous Spring country I've ever seen. Your photos don't look blurry, even expanded.
Love the matching shoes, Lily's antics and lacey socks, Henry's group photo refusal pose, Michael's big brother helpfulness & the looks on his handsome face, and Jane's grins & patiently waiting pose. Re: a post on Michael, I agree. He's an awesome kid. I feel cheated to live so far from him and all of you.
Post a Comment