Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brag, B-R-A-G, brag!

He is a winner. W-I-N-N-E-R, winner! :)

7 comments:

Robin said...

S-U-P-E-R !

Yay for you Michael! We are all so proud of you!

Nope said...

Yey!!! I know a celebrity!!! I can brag too;))

Linda Austin Hart said...

Yippee!! Way to go Mike!

Kerren said...

Way to go, Michael! We are so proud of you! Do you know any of those kindergarten song/chants about "KISS YOUR BRAIN?" Well, I think you ought to kiss you own smart brain, and then give your parents each a big hug and kiss and thank them for blessing you with such smart genes! You will go far! (Maybe even to Utah before you know it!) Love you tons!

Emily said...

I think spelling aloud in a Spelling Bee is H-A-R-D! Really hard, in fact! But not for Michael, I guess.

Congratulations Michael, the Plicka's are proud of you!

Kristen said...

That is S-T-U-P-E-N-D-O-U-S! I hope I spelled that right!

Way to go Michael!

Laura said...

So COOL! Congratulations Michael! Proud mommy smiles all around.