Jane and Henry and I crashed Lily's fall field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was fun to see her interact with her class mates, she is a full head taller than most of them and acts like it. ;) She loves Pre-K and is at that awesome stage where she sounds out everything. She'll write whole pages of letters the "meensumfng" (mean something). You get the idea. It is lovely! Most of the time her her notes say "Lily Loves ___" (insert name of family member).
Lily was planning her birthday for 11 months and 30 days. :) She already is looking forward to being 6, but I keep telling her to enjoy today! Live in the moment!!! She loves to color and draw and will spend a long time playing all alone with a dolly. The other day I heard her playing all alone with imaginary friends. I love that! She is really sweet with Henry and they play together really well, today they were on and off the bus (couch) a hundred times!
Lily wanted to be Fancy Nancy for Halloween. The thing was... she pretty much is Fancy Nancy everyday. :) Life would be so boring without Lily around. She is such a sweet, cuddly, loving little girl. She is so entertaining and delightful. She always wants to be helpful and do the right thing.




7 comments:
Oh Lily! You are darling! I hope we can see you this summer!
Lily is delightful. I remember when I stayed at your house and she sang me awake each morning.
I love Lily!
I love how you're posting about each of your darlings! This glimpse into Lily is such a wonderful "snapshot" of what makes her so adorable! She is just a wonderful child and we're lucky to have her in our family! She really has her Grandpa wrapped around her finger . . . and yes, Grammie too! Thanks Melissa!
You have the most adorable family.
And Lily's giggle is delightful.
Thank you all. Lily is such a doll. She is so huggy and kissy and lovey. And Linda, you are right, her giggle is musical.
This is kind of a fun exercise in blogging. :)
Lily is a Melissa Mini-Me. She looks so much like you.
Last summer Lily kept making this adorable smile where she shows all her teeth and is smiling so big. Like there is no way she can make a bigger smile. Lainey started doing it the minute we got home and I loved, loved loved it because it was cute and reminded me of bright little Lily running around to entertain us.
Lily was very sweet to Lainey and shared generously with her. That touched me because that is a hard age for sharing. Lily is a cute little cupcake with fancy pink frosting and yummy sprinkles on top.
Post a Comment