While Michael was busy doing boy stuff at Boy Camp, the girls and I stayed Busy doing Girl stuff at home. This was Day 2. I didn't document Day one because I forgot my camera on our outing to AC Moore. Suffice it to say, Day 1 was filled with shopping, crafting and getting ready for princessing all week. :)
On to day 2.
On to day 2.
The Inspiration

The Reward





8 comments:
I love the princess party and want to see more pictures of your princesses. They are so cute. I love the picture from the Mayan Palace. Wonderful.
I miss you guys.
Ok, can you adopt me for a week and be my mommy. SO fun.
I LOVE princesses (after all I have four granddaughters!) - what a fun craft to do together. Maybe an idea for enrichment - heehee!
I love the cake, it just looks too cute to eat. You do such fun things with your kids. You are such an inspiration!!
May I have a bite of that delicious Lily?
I'm with Lorien, I want to come live with you for a week. Fun + cake + adorable children = the right place for me.
Who is this other Sally?
This is such a fun idea! You really are a great mom and very inspirational. I just spent my scout camp/high adventure camp week working and doing jury duty. Now I wish I'd made myself a princess cake.
Sally, aren't I lucky to know 2 Sally's? :) One of you is my beautiful Sister in Law, and one of you is a talented, inspirational ward friend.
I looked through my blog tonight, we do a lot of candy related projects.... it is the kids idea I tell you. It's all the kids. (actually, tonight they found a cake that you decorate with m&m's for our olympic opening night party on Friday... Promise, it is all the kids.)
Para. Don't tell the dentist 'K?
The reward castle (mayan palace) is much prettier than the one in the book! And the colored backdrop for it is beautiful. It's true. Be sre to tell my girls that grandmas says so. But the looks of anticipation and smiles of the princesses are absolutely the best pictures of all!
I would love to have seen you in one of the photos, too, but that is kind of hard to do when the queen mother, cook, activities planner, & camera person are all one and the same.
Post a Comment