Henry delighted us with a new trick during FHE tonight! He was rather disruptive but we didn't mind. He is cute. Part of what I love about this video is how he claps, too fun! But what I love most is the way he looks from sibling to sibling, grinnning from ear to ear! You can tell from the cheering how proud they are of him too.
6 years ago



9 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is so cute!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the little string of drool as he smiles so big he can't stop to swallow. I love how much encouragement his siblings are giving him. I love how happy he is with his brother and sisters.
So cute!!!! Please move to Boise!
What a nice way to start my day! Your FHE look like lots of fun!
Man, he's cute. I love looking at his picture or videos. Too fun. I love how his claps are one handed (how he just moves one hand back to clap the other hand that holds still).
This grandma could just gobble him up!
Very cute! I want him and Joey to play together! Joey just started doing "How big is baby? SO BIG!" hands in the air. ;-) Love it.
where in maryland are you.
seriously if you know some good lds gals. I will send you info for my brother . .he is at fort meade, maryland. we moved from Richmond va 2 years ago . . . .I really miss the east coast. well not so much right now b/c its humid. but I loved it out there.
I have a little boy that is so similar to henry. FHE is always a circus. . . .but its fun!
Kim
Henry is so cute! How great to have such a fan club for him!
(Sally from Newark)
Oh man, he is adorable. He has the greatest grin ever. This was really fun to watch!
Sally SIL :)
I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Partly cuz I'm a bit sad not to see all of your's doing the crazy/silly/sweet/everything else stuff and partly cuz it reminds me of my silly ones. I may have laughed hardest at his truly happiest moment clapping and then a long string of teething drool coming out. hehe. Man, aren't they the best, oh, and nice to hear your house as loud as mine during semi "quiet" time.
Post a Comment