Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm starting a new business.

I've been looking for a way to make some extra bucks... you know, with the price of gas and groceries and all.

This is my new venture. I just need to contact these people, get the specifics, then start it up in my neck of the woods.

click here

9 comments:

Lórien said...

lol :-) Let me know how it goes.

Darren and Chrissy said...

Oh my heavens, that is so funny! Are there tryouts or what?

Heidi said...

I thought people advertising for Childcare on Craig's list was frightening to see...but truly there are some odd ducks out there with a good sense of humor...or are they serious....even more frightening!!!

Robin said...

What a great idea! Your kids could help. "Oh! Poor Uncle Ernie! We miss him soo!"

Salt H2O said...

I thought they only did this is in 3rd world countries!

Sally said...

Awesome. I would be great at that job, let me know if you want to open a branch in LA.

Anonymous said...

I think it is great you are branching out and trying something that doesn't come too easy for you. Ha! Ha! Just kidding. Good luck with the new job.

Sally said...

It's more real than you think - my high school choir sang at the funeral of a girl in our school who died - and there were PROFESSIONAL criers there!! I can remember being horrified at their agony - while trying to sing of course - and then finding out who they were. It's been way too many years since then and I've still never forgotten it!

Newark Sally

Melissa said...

Oh Sally! I can't imagine it in real life! How sad and disturbing.