6 years ago
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
It is a good life.
Henry is just such a happy mellow guy (most of the time...) I watch this and I want to run and squeeze him! Amy's blog is Dancing in the Kitchen, I think that is a great name for a blog! We love dancing in the kitchen, or anywhere else for that matter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
O.K. . . .I loved the mini-preview, but I want to see all 7 of you dancing and jammin'. I know you do it. . . now show me more!
Henry's inner rhythm coming out is so cute, and it's contagious. Music in a room contributes, but he's just got it! And, what a lovely view of the green-ness out your breakfast table window! Wow!
Cute! Daddy too!
hehehe ... Henry getting his groove on. That boy's got soul ... even with his Dad's wacky whistling.
One of my favorite Jack Johnson songs: "Never Know" from "In between dreams"
It's hard to say if henry got his sweet moves from his Aggiette mom or his groovin' dad.
Such a sweet slice of your life.
We loved this! Henry looks so cute feeling the music!!! :)
One more thing . . . I loved hearing Eve spelling in the background. Smart kids! I keep watching this, and also thinking how great the art of whistling (and the inclination to do it) really is. You've just always got a song right there with you.
I once had a roommate who hated ... I repeat "hated" my whistling. I guess I do it all the time ... thankfully my family is tolerant. I find myself doing it in the home improvement store along with the musak all the time and have to put a lid on it ... makes me embarrassed to be around myself.
Oh that Henry. He is so delicious. What a great video.
And we are a whistling family too. It is a great way to enjoy music! Learning to really whistle was a major milestone for me as a kid.
I'm with your mom, I want video of the whole family rocking out.
Post a Comment