People out here freak out when they think it might snow!
We did get snow though and have had a wonderful day watching it fall. Tomorrow we get to conduct our own church because it has been cancelled! We are such wusses. I love it. :)

I think Michael was pouting because he accidently face planted. He was being silly, no worries. I think Eve came in once crying because she'd thrown a snowball at her own face.... We need snow more often so they get the hang of it!



5 comments:
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! And then make some serious snowmen.
Hope you have a cozy week! Cocoa is a miracle food.
Do you not normally get snow there in the Winter? What is the climate like? Is it like W. Oregon? For some reason, I assumed you guys get snow in the Winter, on a regular basis. Off to Google it I suppose. LOL
Jeralee, we get a bit of snow a year. A few major storms, but not enough for anybody to get "good" at it. If there is snow in the forecast, they will cancel school preemptively. It is comical. We have 2 hour delays all the time for possible ice. I actually love it and realize that if we were to ever move anywhere that has actual winter it would be a harsh wake up to not have snowdays when there are flurries in the air! :)
The run on the stores is new to me, but it happens every time the weather man calls for snow. that picture was at a random store that is never ever busy. Milk was gone too. However, they still had plenty of CHOCOLATE which is what I went in for. :)
we do have about a foot or more of beautiful snow! Down side is that all those last minute errands for Monday and Tuesday? Probably we'll have kids home or late starts. Oh well, totally worth it!
Yay for tons of snow. Eve - throw the snowball at your mom next time!
Cool! Snow can be loads of fun! I don't suggest eight months of it straight though... it changes- in what seems to be a rather permanent way- how individuals feel when someone even MENTIONS snow! I love your rosy-cheeked kids! We miss you! -The Crew
Post a Comment