Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two very different attempts at getting the Christmas spirit.

First: Laughter! My sweet friend with 5 little ones posted this on her blog last year. I found it really really funny. Enjoy.



Second: My mom posted this on facebook and it struck me how important it is to not only get ready for Christmas (physically-- decorations, food, gifts bought, errands run) but to get ready for Christmas Spiritually. I love this. I love the look on Mary's face as she kisses the newborn babe-- so much tenderness. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love them both! I found myself chuckling at the first one. I get many of those remarks with just the three. Sitting next to the Christmas tree in the quiet listening to the second brought a peace to my heart and a tear to my eye. Thanks Melissa! You always have the perfect thing to make my days better.

Robin said...

What a darling family! How clever and what a great mom (I'm giving her the credit) to put that all together!

The second video makes me cry tears of joy.

Stamps Family said...

Thanks for sharing all the Christmas Spirit Melissa! I laughed (I think I've heard it all!) and then I cried! So beautiful! Our motto is "If there's room in your heart, there's room in your home."
Love you! ---Jenny

Kerren said...

Speaking of "Christmas Spirit" I can't help thinking about your experiences yesterday and the wonderful choice for baptism by Tami and Haley. My thoughts and prayers were with you and I hope all went well! It's the greatest gift they can receive and anyone could ever offer. Love to all!