
(Please excuse my Halloween picture in January... Dad, if you read this, my Kodak easy share is actually a Kodak IMPOSSIBLE to share, help please! Christmas is trapped on the camera waiting to be blogged!)
Today is my sweet Janey's birthday. Nine years ago she came into this world and hasn't stopped making me smile since.
J- Jane is Jubilant, Jazzy, Jumpy! She fills our house with Joy!
A- Attitude, Jane has a great attitude, she isn't a quitter!
N- Nice. Jane is genuinely Nice, She reminds me of my sisters, she is loyal and thinks of nice things to do for other people... even saving her favorite treat to share with Eve or Michael when they get home from school.
E- Excellent Speller! Exceptional learner!
E-Energetic! Jane doesn't tire out easily!
L-Laugh! Jane's laugh is soooo contagious. Seriously. When she laughs, we all join in!
I-Introspective. Jane is a deep thinker.
Z-Zippy. Before we named her I was worried about the whole "plain Jane" thing... little did I know what kind of spirit she had! When she was about 3 years old Dave or I said the phrase Plain Jane then we looked at each other and burst out laughing. Nothing plain about our Jane!
A-Accesories! QUEEN of the accessories, from crowns, to ribbons, to striped toe socks! She started as soon as she could put a string of beads around her neck and hasn't stopped since!
B-Babies! Jane has recently discovered a love of Babies! She loves them and they love her! She begs to go see my friends who have babies! :)
E-Etch-a-sketch! My girl has skills! really! You would be amazed and impressed!
T-Tinkers. Jane likes to create things! All sorts of things out of all sorts of materials!
H- Happy! Jane is cheerful! She is also amazingly Helpful!!
Jane truly is a special spirit. I feel so lucky to have her home with me right now. I learn something new everyday. We laugh together a lot, work together a lot and love spending time together. It is a blessing to be her Mom.



12 comments:
Happy Birthday Jane! I feel like I know you a little better now.
Happy Birthday Jane!!!
Once again . . . Happy Birthday to Janey. Little girls just don't come any more precious than you are! I just can't believe that you had the "blech" and were sick on your birthday, all day long! Sad! I certainly hope that today is a better day for all of you in your family. After all -- Nine is so Fine! Love you loads! Grammie XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Yay for Jane! Happy Birthday Honey!
I love Jane! Happy Birthday you darling girl!!
Yay for Jane! I wish I could see her in person to wish her a happy (very late) birthday.
We love you Janey!!! We love reading all about you! You are awesome! We sure miss you and hope this is a fun and wonderful year for you!!
Love, The Olsen Crew
We love you Janey!!! We love reading all about you! You are awesome! We sure miss you and hope this is a fun and wonderful year for you!!
Love, The Olsen Crew
Shares her snack? Who said anything about Jane sharing Snacks?!
-Michael
I was in Calif taking care of G.G. and didn't get to read tis until now, but I was thinking of Janey all day! I sure do love her! I hope NumNums and Pipsqueek are getting along well and that a wardrobe full of fantasy fashions has been created. I'd like to see them and Janey too!
She sounds like such a great girl. Would be so nice if you were closer so we could see all your cute kids again...I think it has been literally FOR-E-VER!!! Happy Birthday Jane...from your long lost aunt...!!
What a great birthday post! It is so fun to hear all about Jane. We love her soooo much and wish we could spend time together!!!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment