Wednesday, November 16, 2011

For Mom. And Posterity I suppose...

Here I am, in all my 28 week glory. I haven't figured out (after 6 pregnancies) how many months that makes me...  I think we'll have a baby in about 3 months... I'm due in 12 weeks... but I feel a lot more pregnant than 6 months!  I look it too...   Today, my EX favorite Walmart checker asked when I was due, then said, "OH Man! February is a LONG ways off and you are already big. You are gonna be huge!"


.
.
.
  Um, ok.

I smiled. She is right.  But not really.  12 weeks will fly... 6 weeks till Christmas? Woosh, over almost.  :)  I told her she was right, I do get big, but in the end, I get a baby, so it totally pays off.


7 comments:

Laura said...

You are perfectly adorable. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. I'm so excited for your family! They couldn't ask for a better mom... and dad and brothers and sisters.

Linda Austin Hart said...

I wish I were there to feel him kick. Laura is right: you *do* look adorable.

Melissa said...

Thank you both! We are so excited for him to join our family, but I am treasuring every single day of this pregnancy. It is such a miracle to experience a life growing!!! Fun for the kids too, he really is active and they not only can feel him bumping, but watch it happen! Crazy! (I also am treasuring this pregnant time because once he is born I think I'm gonna have to fight for a chance to hold him, for now, I get him all the time! :) )

Robin said...

I want to hug you right now.

Kerren said...

Thank you so much, Lissa! I've just been waiting for a photo! I had a picture in my mind, but you're even cuter than I pictured! I have a couple of friends in a similarly pregnant state, and they are NO smaller! You're just the way you're supposed to be. I'll bet he is eager to get in on all the fun around your house. Isn't it just one grand miracle!!! (X six, of course!)
Love you to pieces! Mom XOXOXOX

Sally said...

Great post. You look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

We dare you to behold such beauty and grace.

Fashion like you've never seen before, and guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Join us :-)

Signed,
Dogga Wintour and Catine Roitfeld

Vogue Animaux... a wagazine

.