So, I miss blogging. I miss being able to look back at my cute family and the things we do and the funny things the kids say and the thoughts that run through my head. I'm going to try to give it a go again. Who knows, life could get really crazy in about 3 months, but then I'll have something glorious to blog about. ;)
Halloween was fun, the kids are at great ages for dressing up, and I love answering the door to all the cute trick or treaters. I read a blog that said something like "I like the craziness of October because unlike the Craziness of December I don't feel like I'm missing out on making it "meaningful" or special for my kids".... maybe EverydayRomneys said that? (yep, and she said it better than my paraphrase.) Anyway, the month was fun and full of decorations and silliness.
6 years ago





2 comments:
So fun to have a glimpse into your Halloween celebration! Thanks for picking it back up and going for it! The kiddos are just so cute in their Halloween disguises! Love all their smiles best of all! Thanks!
Thanks for keeping on blogging!! You know you can make books out of your blogs now? I think that would be a cute thing to do:)
Post a Comment