Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Goin' to the chapel...uh, I mean temple.


Today my sweet niece is getting married! Congratulations Heather and Garrick! Being married is wonderful! We know you will be happy.


Days like today I feel the pain of living on the other side of the country. I want to be there, in the temple with them. I wish my children could wait outside the temple and see their beautiful cousin come out, glowing and happy! She (and her older sister Brianna-- we missed her wedding to Nick 18 months ago) are shining examples of making great choices. We'd also really love to see all the cute cousins and grandparents and aunts and uncles.

So,Congratulations! We are thinking of you all today. We are so happy for you and wish you an eternity of Marital bliss. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post about Heather & Garrick's wedding day was lovely, and I hope you know how much you were truly missed. We had a wonderful day, and I have a nice gathering of photos to share with you and your family. I will get them sent one way or another before I go to bed tonight. We're all pretty exhausted, but it's a good kind of tired. Love you and miss you all! Mom