Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sisters.

Last night, I went to tuck my girls in before heading up to bed. This is what I found.



For about a nano second, I had that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach with thoughts of Elizabeth Smart dash through my head. Like I said, it was a nano second, because I knew Eve must be somewhere... I found her in the next second and my ack feeling turned to an ahhhh feeling.
Eve decided to go up on the top bunk with Jane because "she sleeps better when she has someone to snuggle with."

Sisters. I am so glad my girls have sisters. I love my sisters so much.

6 comments:

Emily said...

So sweet and wonderful. This is what its all about!

Robin said...

Oh! What a darling picture. They are sweet.

Linda Austin Hart said...

THEY ARE SOOO PRECIOUS & I MISS THEM!

Anna Banana said...

That is so sweet!

Lórien said...

So so cute. Sisters are the best.

Kimmber said...

So precious! I love watching my girls have their 'moments.'