This is for my Mom. We never passed a field without her bursting into song. My Mom loves our country. She is truly patriotic. Enjoy it mom (I am kind of thinking you might be the only one to read the blog, so here it is for you!)
Ps, if you are up for it, youtube Lilian Garcia, America the Beautiful. Her version is lovely, you just have to look past the flag/bikini and WWF atmosphere. :)
6 years ago



2 comments:
I'm not actually giving up, but as of this commenting, I haven't been able to view/listen to this entry. It tells me that the video is no longer available. ? Wonder why?
I'll check in again later.
I'm glad that there are some positive memories from childhood. I have many!
Love you! Mom
How random! It worked yesterday, but today it is gone... hmmm weird.
I'll work on it later, Must go husk corn... or is is de-husk. Unhusk?
Post a Comment