Thursday, August 28, 2008

Eve's turn, FDOK.

Kindergarten, here she comes!























Today wasn't nearly as traumatic for Lily, she did ask about Eve at least 100 times on our walk this morning, but none of the weepiness. That was me. We were both really glad to see that big yellow bus bring them back though!

































12 comments:

Robin said...

Lily = super cute!

Eve is darling, She loves her hair hu? I love her hair too.

Anonymous said...

How precious! There's just nothing to equal that excitement and enthusiasm! I'll bet her kindergarten teacher is thanking her lucky stars to have Eve in her class. I certainly would be! I have 51 adorable kidlets this year, and not one of them could possibly be as beautiful or as smart -- not to mention as charming. . . . . .yadda yadda yadda! Lily is looking so adorable, and obviously accepting the inevitable! Love having a chance to "be there" with all of you! Thank you so much for sharing these moments! Love you all all the way to the moon and back!
Mom/Grammie xoxoxox

Sally said...

Love all the pictures. Lily is so adorable. They all are! Wouldn't hurt to add some photos of Henry...he's never hard to look at. :)

Melissa said...

Robin, She does like her hair, but it is looking a bit Crystal Gayle-ish, she needs a trim. It grows so amazingly fast!

Mom, she loved it, and told me her teacher loves her! I missed her all day though. Letting go stinks.

Our Primary Pres sent her daughter and husband off to BYU this week. She said the younger 5 were soooo sad. They climbed in her bed after saying goodbye and just wept.

Can't.go.there.yet. sniff sniff.

Sally, maybe tomorrow I'll feature Henry... he is fun to look at.

Kristen said...

I love that picture of Lily! And I love the pictures of the kids running home! And I love Eve's big smile and excitement!

I want to hug your kids!

Maren said...

The picture of Lily once again says it all. Who is Eve's teacher this year? I'm glad she had a good first day. Who is our primary president? I should probably know these things, but not being there.....I don't think I ever found out.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Eve had her turn to go to school. I am sad the pictures did not show her shiny new shoes. You and your kids will have a great year. Lily, is just so cute!

Karen said...

Yes, who is your primary pres. I am sitting here racking my brain and can't figure out who your talking about. Anyone I know. Just want to hear what's going on out there. BTW, your kids look great and I love how they are always so happy (for the most part). :-)

Melissa said...

Maren, Eve has Mrs White, she seems like a great fit for her. :)

Our Primary Pres is Paula. Emily headed off this week and those Davis kids are tight.

singin'mama said...

You found me, yeah! I don't hate you one single bit. It serves us right for hopping around like we do. Maybe it's time we settle down and pick "our spot". Eve is such a pretty little thing with those long locks!So sorry Lilly was so sad. I think because we moved to our new house the day Adam went to school, none of us had time to be sad. Adam is going to Gilpin Manor. I think it was the best thing I could have done for him right now. When we get internet up, I'll blog about it.

Maren said...

I did not know it was Paula. I actually think Jeff told me when she was called, but it didn't take hold, apparently. I remember when her oldest was born when Paula and Darwin were here for grad school. I've been here awhile......goodness.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Adorable! Looks like she enjoyed her first day. :)