Monday, September 1, 2008

We call him bruiser


Because he crawls fast and goes here, and here and here...








And, because when I did this to keep him "safe"...


He did this, which isn't very safe.
I feel the need to do this:
Yes, he got his first "shiner" at 10 months. Poor guy!

8 comments:

Sally said...

He is so cute. Shiner and all. Isn't it amazing how fast they can crawl? There should be baby crawling olympics. I bet Lainey and Bruiser would tie, Joey might come in a close second.

Cute new blog design!

Melissa said...

Oh Sally, I wish we could get the 3 of them together to crawl around and get into trouble. Wouldn't that be fun? Is Lainey getting close to walking? I wonder if Joey is... Henry isn't even close. Thank goodness, he'd be a walking bruise if he was!

About the blog, I was trying for something more fall-ish, but I managed to delete all my blog-links. Doh. Too late tonight to fix it.

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning!
Loved seeing your little bruiser on the move! He is so adorable! Good thing he has big brothers and sisters to keep a watch along with Mom & Dad! The helmet isn't a bad idea! Give him and the the others lots of hugs and kisses from Grammie.
Love you all!
Mom

Robin said...

Oh! I want to nibble on those chubby little legs! I like how Michael is Henry's personal body guard. Always ready to catch him.

Wendy said...

Aren't big brothers great?!? Max does the same with Ben. We actually rearranged our living room and put the entertainment center in front of the fireplace (we never use) to keep Ben out of it! As safe as you think your house is... they always find some way to hurt themselves. He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love your new look! Henry, is so cute. I know they get into everything but don't you just love those cubby little legs. Too cute!!

Karen said...

Cute kid. He looks like lots of fun. I love the new look for the blog. I want to experiment with some things sometime.......

Linda Austin Hart said...

And no wonder he's constantly on the go..he knows there are 6 older family members folowing him about to rescue/encourage him.

He's my newest screen saver - helmet and all!