
We have a Righteous Tooth Fairy. She keeps the Sabbath Day Holy. Maybe she keeps Mondays holy too, only time will tell. Eve wasn't disappointed though, made perfect sense to her.


These boys too. In the Tradition of their fathers right?
We had a WONDERFUL visit with Kristen, Emily, Joe, Ruby Jane and Joey. Watch out, I'm posting more pictures this evening.... I took 219. In about 24 hours.




4 comments:
More pictures!!
Lily's hair! Every time I see it I want to kiss her. I love the pigtails. And I love her shirt. And Joey's feet, I want to kiss them. He is so cute.
Thank heaven your tooth fairy has her priorities straight!
Okay, please post the other 200 pictures. :)
Good call on the tooth fairy! Those boys look precious! I miss Philly!!!
I am wait for more pictures and a few stories if you have time to add them. Otherwise, just post pictures. I wish I was there!
You were right about the size difference. Those boys are so cute. I think the pics of the big boys were cute too. I'm glad you got to visit with family.
Post a Comment