Sunday, September 21, 2008

This weeks favorites.

Favorite New Instrument.

Favorite New Kitchen Gadget.



Because when your child starts an apple this big, and eats till it is this small, it is a good idea to remove some of that extra fiber.


Favorite Man who bought me Favorite gadget.


Favorite Sandwich Smooch.



Favorite New Shoes.


Favorite Solution for the missing remote.
(you should see where we find this thing!)
Favorite Tank.



10 comments:

Sally said...

He's my favorite tank, too. Adorable.

I love the remote control solution, can Dave make one for us, too? Actually, nix that, it would get used as a weapon by the kids at our house.

You look cute. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

I love that Michael has found a new instrument. I have lost two peelers in one year, maybe Dave can make me one of those things you are using for your remote, for my peeler.

Robin said...

This is my favorite blog!

Katie said...

You guys just have too much fun! So the "keep track of the remote concoction". I like that. I think we need one for pacis, keys, phones, remotes.... i think you get the idea. It's amazing how quickly and often things dissappear!

Lórien said...

Haha so cute. Is that remote thing for real? Either way - that is hysterical! Bet you won't lose it now!

Jeff Mac said...

Good idea for the remote. (I thought you just attached it to Dave... it took me a moment to see the wood.)

Cute sandwich! I didn't know she was in soccer. Maybe we'll see her out there some Saturday.

Kristen said...

I love this post and I can't wait to see all those favorites in person in just 2 days! YAY!!!!!

Tell Michael that Rocky plays the trombone. It is a great instrument!

Katie said...

Hey hey hey!!! I am so excited you found me!! For sure add me to your sidebar. I'm going to add you as well, so I can visit your blog often. I'm out of the loop obviously, cause I didn't know you had 5 kids. I'll keep reading your blog so that I can learn more about your fam!!
Love, Katie

Sally said...

Those favorites are pretty great!

I love scentsy stuff - I burn it ALL the time. I don't think I'll make it tonight, but if I get a chance I will. Does your Scentsy lady live in Bear? She the only one I know around here. My favorite by far is Tamarind Apricot - which is discontinued boo hoo. I'll get a bar of it if you can order it!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Love it! What a great idea for a post.