
My sister in law Robin keeps finding pictures on her camera her kids have taken.
Very artsy fartsy. She calls them myspace pictures. I found these last night. I think Dave might be setting up a MySpace page. I laughed so hard it woke children up. Every time I see them I laugh. Laughing is so wonderful. Having fun and being silly is so terrific.

I also found a picture of me. Taken from the backside. hmmm.



12 comments:
Amazing! How did one man come up with all those crazy faces?! That made me laugh too, and hard. David is funny and has a great sense of humor. I find his repetoire of faces quite impressive!
Your hair looks so cute. I love it! The color, length, everything. It is perfect on you! It looks so swingy and cute and stylish. I hope you love it too.
Ditto to Sally's comment! I agree with her 100%.
You're beautiful! Love, Mom
What a crack up Dave is! Love your hair.
It would be nice if David could loosen up a bit and have some fun for a change. Looks like he is trying to get a Jim Carry role.
I like your hair. Smooth, healthy, shiny, sophisticated.
I love your hair too! It looks really cute. Max and I laughed together at "Michael's Dad"...too funny!
Pretty color and nice style, cute bangs, you look beautiful! David is hilarious. I agree with Robin, I immediately thought David looked like a movie star (comedian)--he's so handsome and versatile! ;-)
From the back, you look like Allison Janney when she was in The West Wing.
Good cut! And cute pics of those two of your boys. (I did figure the younger one would be making all the faces, but hey...) :D
J.
Melissa, I love the color and cut of your hair! You are so pretty!
That thing that is going on with David's face may be my fault. I distinctly remember several times when we were kids I would go at his face with scotch tape. He, of course, was cooperative. It is amazing the faces you can create with scotch tape.
He has expanded his repetoire though...very impressive!
Been looking for photos for the Xmas letter ... I think we have some winners.
Oh yeah ... and you're quite the babe with the new doo. Maybe we could include one of those pictures too.
;)
I love your hair, so cute! Those pics of Dave are soooo funny. I just can't imagine that side of him. Good to know we all have a funny bone.
I can't believe no one has made a comment about messy buns, and I'm not going to.
I love your hair. You will enjoy that length.
About Dave: what can I say.....he's my son, and I love his weirdness, so it's probably my fault.
Post a Comment