Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh Deer!

Deer deer everywhere! I think I've seen more deer this fall than ever before. Is this a sign of something to come? Harsh winter? Unusually high snowfall? Early Spring? Who knows, but they seem to be everywhere. Last week we were on our way to the DC temple and saw a ton of deer on the Beltway and just outside the temple! Holy Cow! Deer in DC. It surprised me. 'Them are city deer, their cousins the country deer live out by us.

I posted all about my favorite things on Bossy! today. I know you are all dying to know my favorite things. :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

I asked Rich about the deer and he said the males are starting to feel frisky and they move around more. Who knows, this from a man who hunts but never kills. Maybe he just loves them too much! LOL:)

Joe said...

Remind me to tell you about why some people in Wisconsin still call me Deerboy.

Robin said...

Um, the topic on Bossy is a little racy today. I thought that might be your favorite thing...you have lots of kids.

Melissa said...

Oh Goodness Robin! That is YOUR post not mine!!! :)

davers said...

Whoo hooo!
:)

Katie said...

We saw some deer at the park the other day. Several of them... kinda crazy, kinda fun! So I'm trying your Knot Rolls today. I think I'm going to try freezing them. Your sisters on Bossy say it works. Here's hoping!