Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eve-o-lantern


CUTE.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

She has the "dreamy eyes" look. She is beautiful!

Maren said...

Wow. She has lost a top one too. We have yet to do that with Mr. Reilly. That is a darling picture.

Sally said...

Oh my gosh, she IS cute! The very definition of cute. Adorable.

Robin said...

Very cute picture. I would like to hug her.

We will be in Boise for Christmas. I know right? They all leave the year we go home. I guess we really aren't missed that much.

I plan to see everyone on the 4th of july - including your group.

Anonymous said...

She looks sooo cute. I bet the tooth fairy did not forget her.lol:)

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt! She's the cutest little kindergartner in all the world! What a precious jack-o-lantern smile! Thanks for sharing!
I'll show my 50 kindergartners, and they'll be so envious!
Love,
Mom/Grammie

Darren and Chrissy said...

Love the matching teeth!

Emily said...

ADORABLE!

Kristen said...

OH! Thank you for posting this! I was so hoping she would lose that tooth while I was visiting.

She is so so darling! I love you Eve!