Oh Man! I just drove Noah to Seminary and didn't say ANYTHING about halloween! And his lunch was a lunch of side dishes (yogurt, cheese stick, apple, fruit rollup, granola bar).
NO KIDDING! You never cease to amaze me! They're going to love it! I did note the time of this post, and concluded that you undoubtedly are going to need a nap before the evening events! Be sure you get one! Love you, Happy Halloween! Mom
So do think on this Halloween day we can implant part of your brain into mine? Where do you come up with these things? Wow! You are well, amazing is taken already, so to quote Mary Poppins, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Wow, that is awesome. What a great idea. Maybe next year you can remind me to do the same thing? Or, how about this, next year be living next door to me and we can make scary lunches together. :)
It was all Becky's idea. She told me how to do it... and yes, I was up too late, but that wasn't because of "the hand" it was "the Brownies" I promised all 3 teachers for their Positive Behavior Incentive celebrations (not Halloween parties mind you, heaven forbid we call it what it is.)
I'm not amazing. I just like to be silly. When my kids are in High School, they'll probably hate me for this kind of stuff. LOL.
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” Anna Quindlen
11 comments:
Melissa you are an amazing mom! What my boys would give to have once received such a school lunch from their mom!
I love you!
Oh Man! I just drove Noah to Seminary and didn't say ANYTHING about halloween! And his lunch was a lunch of side dishes (yogurt, cheese stick, apple, fruit rollup, granola bar).
That does it! I am making brain jello!
NO KIDDING! You never cease to amaze me! They're going to love it! I did note the time of this post, and concluded that you undoubtedly are going to need a nap before the evening events! Be sure you get one!
Love you, Happy Halloween!
Mom
That may well be the scariest sandwich I have ever seen. :D
You're the coolest.
So do think on this Halloween day we can implant part of your brain into mine? Where do you come up with these things? Wow! You are well, amazing is taken already, so to quote Mary Poppins, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Wow, that is awesome. What a great idea. Maybe next year you can remind me to do the same thing? Or, how about this, next year be living next door to me and we can make scary lunches together. :)
How long were you up doing this? :) Very cute. Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom!
That was great! You are sooo creative.
It was all Becky's idea. She told me how to do it... and yes, I was up too late, but that wasn't because of "the hand" it was "the Brownies" I promised all 3 teachers for their Positive Behavior Incentive celebrations (not Halloween parties mind you, heaven forbid we call it what it is.)
I'm not amazing. I just like to be silly. When my kids are in High School, they'll probably hate me for this kind of stuff. LOL.
What a neat idea!! What was the response?
what a fun idea for lunch! i had plans to do something fun, but with so many other things going on, didn't do much for their lunch
Post a Comment