
I ran into these 2 Yahoos in Philly a while back. I wonder how it will all turn out....Notice Obama's confident stance and posture and McCain's confused befuddled look? I don't know who created these, but there is some bias somewhere....

I ran into these 2 Yahoos in Philly a while back. I wonder how it will all turn out....
10 comments:
Okay, so that's really cool. Where were you?
You make a good point. Hopefully things will turn out the best for our country!
Also, Obama's cutout is way taller than McCain's. Although he may be taller in real life too.
I think it's really funny that McCain looks so down in his picture.
I'm going to vote in about an hour. Can't wait for this to be over!
please remind David to vote today. I wouldn't want him to forget.
Hi. I just wanted to say, I'm so glad you do this. I enjoy all the pictures and silly stories. Poor McCain. He looks a bit frazzled. It will be nice when today is over.
Hehehe ... I never realized how depressed McCain looked in these cutouts.
Clever.
Ha! Someone hit McCain over the head with a frying pan! That is hilarious. Poor Mac. Cute shoes by the way!
Oh, yeah, I commented on this post in the next post.
:)
I just noticed this one. I TOO saw the extreme bias in the 2 cutouts. How obvious could it be. Guess it's over now, but still, wanted to say you were not the only one.
Post a Comment