
My favorite Thanksgiving Tradition. For as many Novembers as I can remember I have put thankful feathers on a turkey. I have loved the depth of gratitude it brings to our family. I love my children being thankful really thinking and for things like Blue Skies, Primary Music, Bus Drivers, binkies, hugs, freedom, Prophets, salt! LOL.
This year though, it isn't going nearly as well as in the past.

Time for Plan B I guess. Maybe we can move the turkey to.... gee, on the ceiling? I dunno, the kid is into everything. Good thing he is so darling and gives such amazing hugs.




7 comments:
This was too funny. :-) I hope you managed to get some of it done. What a neat tradition.
That was funny... I tried to think of a solution, but I know kids and how impossible it can be to keep them out of things.
Can I have that little turkey at my house for Thanksgiving? :)
So precious! All of you! I continue to love the tradition and smile whenever I pass our kindergarten fridge with it's loaded turkey. Fond memories! Have you considered putting the "bird" on the outside of your window that goes to the sunroom? He might be safer! How could anyone refuse Henry's adorable smile?
Love, Mom
What a great tradition!! I wish I had seen that years ago. Guess you could put it high up on a wall...but he looks So adorable playing with the feathers!
Newark Sally
I am thankful for Henry.
THIS BOY!!! I can't stand being so far away!!
I love this tradition of yours. If I could add 2 feathers they would say:
1. Treasured grandchildren
2. Wonderful Melissa
I think next year we should spend thanksgiving together.
Post a Comment