What does an Austin do with something sticky? Always on the forehead. Always.
Interesting to note that at 3:00 pm our voting place had 3 times more voters than 4 years ago --- and many people aren't off work yet to go vote! Hooray for educated voters!Also, notice the colors! This is in our front yard... I love fall and I Love our neighborhood!



8 comments:
Yay for future voters! Your yard and your family is beautiful!
Are you staying up late to see who wins? I am.
I am so glad it's almost over! I can't wait to see the results.
The leaves are gor-chusss!
The trees is beautiful! We were noticing that our trees are just starting to turn!
This election is crazy isn't it?
Your front yard looks awesome! And your family looks goofy! I love them.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the cut-outs of BROCK and JOHN...I stole the "Brock" from TAMN as Seriously so blessed.
Oh, I miss the fall colors in the east. I remember driving up your street in the fall and marveling at the beautiful trees!
You are so civic minded. I am just glad it is over. You know how I feel about your yard. Love It!!!
What a good looking bunch of kids & dad! Wish you were in the photo also. Let's see, in 9 more years the country will have a new conservative (I hope) voter with 4 more conservatives to follow.
wow, beautiful fall colors! you do live in a nice neighborhood to show that off.
Post a Comment