I have this internet friend.... most conversations I start like that don't get very far because people think I am such a freak to have more "fake" friends than real.
However, this woman is a riot. She is dear, thoughtful, creative and funny. She makes amazing things and sells them in her Etsy shop. Her blog today is totally worth checking out. Totally. You will laugh hard, and you all know how I feel about a good laugh. We all need it. NEED.
Go see her, and check out her handmade stuff too. She has talent! (and 2 adorable girls).
6 years ago



2 comments:
I like her blog. I love her hats. We have hat making fever here. Ike and Noah have been knitting hats like crazy. I think I need to blog about it. But they don't look nearly as cool as her hats. I want to learn how to do that.
She does have talent! I just spent 20+ minutes reading her blog and looking at her etsy shop. I loved it all.
Post a Comment