He was a Harley Santa IYKWIM.
We had an ornament exchange last week. This ornament could not have been more perfect for my Green Loving girl.
And a random thought. The woman in front of me at Target the other day stole a ginormous package of paper towels. They were hiding under her cart. I actually said "Oh, you forgot your paper towels." Because I forget things in the cart all the time and I am so helpful. She said "Thanks!" The cashier said, "Thanks!" to me. Then, she walked out of the store with them still hiding under her coat. The cashier turned to me and said, "Did she leave those there? She didn't pay for them!"Strange.
Moving on, we visited with THE MAN the other night. I never realized how much pressure there is for kids, they have this chance to tell him what they want ---- and all 4 speaking children froze. Well, Michael came up with something, Jane said "I dunno" and Eve asked for Chapstick.

Lily's was the funniest though. Sometimes I'd just love a peek into her head.
Banana? Done. Easy.



8 comments:
Chap stick and bananas!
I am so glad you got video of this. I miss you! I wish you all were here! We would have so much fun!
Great post, Melissa. I'd otherwise be sure to forget what fun things come out of Lily's mouth.
Wow.Is that cute or is that cute? Oh, by the way, this is the sharer of Lily's room, Michael. Bananas are great though, and some (like the one Lily probably wants) are green. Like I said,"Wow".
That's awesome! Chapstick and bananas. I wish my kids were that low maintenance. I wish I could have been there! Looks like fun!
Kara
I recognize Santa's voice but I can't put a name to it...Santa couldn't make it to our ward party this year, but the bishop handed out candy. I don't think the kids(at least mine) missed Santa anyway.
haha your kids are just too cute!
Your kids are adorable! I'm glad they love Santa - we could all use a little magic in our lives!!!
Newark Sally
Santa's Helper here is Ted Boyle.
Post a Comment