I'm slow like Eve's turtle. For Earth Day last week she had to make a project for kindergarten... we used fabric remnants from that lovely craft box in the basement for cloth napkins, and a LOVELY turtle. She was proud.My favorite part of this post is the glimpse of Lily you get. She has on overalls- no shirt, and striped long johns. Hands down her pants and a turtle expression. Nice. She had a cute Earth Day t-shirt (Thanks Walmart!), but she was into dressing herself all day, many times...



7 comments:
nice earth day shirts. cute turtle. thanks for pointing out the fun outfit of your little one.
I LOVE that turtle! I thought it was so creative :)
I could just kiss Henry! Your kids are beautiful!
Oh Henry! I want to kiss and hug him!
! robin said the same thing. He has some seriously adoring aunts.
What a cute little turtle! Aww-Lily and Analiese would make the cuteset mismatched picture ever. I've resigned myself to let her dress herself and there are days we get outfits just like Lily's. Analiese keeps talking about her nonstop for about a week and a half now. If the ride up there was maybe 8 hours instead of 28 I think I'd plan a play date! Crazy how 8 doesn't seem that long to me anymore. We miss you guys!!
What a cute little turtle! Aww-Lily and Analiese would make the cuteset mismatched picture ever. I've resigned myself to let her dress herself and there are days we get outfits just like Lily's. Analiese keeps talking about her nonstop for about a week and a half now. If the ride up there was maybe 8 hours instead of 28 I think I'd plan a play date! Crazy how 8 doesn't seem that long to me anymore. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment