Monday, April 27, 2009

That is one way to do it.

I always worry that when I'm taking photos of my kids at events, I'll get random strangers in there and someone will freak out that their child's face is on my blog.... Understandable! I try really hard to respect that, and in fact, miss out on posting adorable photos because of it....

But today! I took 3 kiddos to the Awards assembly at the elementary school. Standing room only, with an 8, 3, and 18 month old wiggle monster in my arms, for 45 minutes.... These are my photos. I took about 20, these are how they ALL looked.


That is one way to protect the identities of others. Eve is wearing blue stripes, Michael is in a blue polo.

8 comments:

Sally said...

I have quite a few of those photos myself! The colors look good in yours. :)

Anonymous said...

So . . . with my right eye, everything looks like that -- or perhaps a bit more blurry. It's a visual technique and not all bad. I love seeing the kidlets either way! More news on the awards?

Robin said...

What were the awards for? Being the most excellent children on the East Coast? I thought so.

Wendy said...

Sounds like fun...lol! I hate when I can't get a good photo when I want. That is why I didn't post any Easter pix!

Maren said...

You are really good about that (not putting up other people's kids). I've decided that mine is a photo blog of sorts and all good pictures are fair game. My mom calls me some sort of paparazzi. If anyone complains, of course I would not post their pictures. So far, I am just having fun seeing what kinds of pictures I can get.

Oh, btw, Jeff managed 2 photos of Eve. Nothing wonderful, but not as blurry. We'll have to email them to you.

Melissa said...

Hey Maren, I'm glad Jeff managed a few shots of her. Henry was a mess during that assembly wasn't he?

I think your blog is terrific, and I like seeing all of your great photos. You have talent!

Lórien said...

haha how cute. At least you try!

Stamps Family said...

Still darling kids, no matter how you look at them. I think I could pick them out anywhere!
I admire you for taking pictures. Lately I find myself at similar events with the camera still in the diaper bag, untouched...