Monday, September 29, 2008

Holy Guacamole thats a lot of pictures.

Ok, It is too late to comment on all these pictures. Must clean kitchen and get some sleep. Wonderful family, wonderful times.







6 comments:

Sally said...

yay! Thank you for posting all of these amazing pictures. Each one makes me feel so happy to see and so sad not to be with you all.

Henry and Joey are so scrumptious. And Henry on David's shoulders is such a crackup. Lily loving Joey is adorable. And clearly Ruby had a blast with her cousins and they with her. I am 100% happy that you all got to have a visit and 100% jealous that I wasn't there too.

Robin said...

This was so fun to look at! It reminded me of when we went to Philly with you. I am going to have to go to my Kodak Gallery page and look at those pictures again.

YOu are a great photographer. Thanks for making the effort to post all of these.

Emily said...

Oh, I loved every one of these. You are a great photographer. I loved the baby one with the hands and feet. I loved them all. I wanted to ask you about how you do the online scrapbooking pages for the blog, it is such a great way to compress lots of photos into an easy format to look at. I enlarged each one so I could see details. This was such a great trip. We miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your adventures with loved ones! You can just "feel the love!" Lucky everyone! I really enjoyed looking over and over again.
Such precious people.
Love you!
Mom/Grammie XOXOXOX

davers said...

Awesome Pics, Melissa!

Melissa said...

Emily, I use shutterfly to make collages. It does make it so I can post 45 pictures in one post without being totally odd. Well, maybe it is still totally odd, but I do it anyway. :)

My kids are missing yours. Lily was telling me all about playing with HER Ruby Jane.