Just a little trip down memory lane. I can't believe it has been a year. Here is a shot of me about a month before Henry was born. I was huge. Enormous. And he/we grew a lot that last month.

This video gets me, I'm not sure who I was reassuring that all was good, me or him. :) It was rough. (I love how huge is head is with that little cap. It totally didn't fit!)
Absolutely worth it.
10 lbs 4 oz of pure, delicious baby goodness.

Growing Every Day.

Who says baby #5 doesn't have as many pictures taken?
Now, sleep child of mine while the stars shine above--
I love you as much as a mother can love.
sniffle sniffle, sigh.....





11 comments:
I'm sorry, did you say enormous? You look absolutely adorable in that photo. And over 10lbs! Go you. Hope the day is wonderful.
He is precious beyond words. That video is beautiful, and this last photo is so sweet. Happy Birthday Henry!
You are all baby in that first pic! You looked great! It is sad when they grow up...but exciting at the same time. Is this your last baby?
Happy Birthday sweet baby Henry! And happy day to all of the family. It is an amazing thing what happens in one year, isn't it? What a precious event and what an adorable one year old he is! I just want to squeeze him and kiss his chubby little cheeks.
Tell him his Grammie loves him.
XOXOXOX
I can't believe it has been a year. It sure does go by so fast. I just want to pinch his puffy little cheeks. Happy Birthday Henry!
Henry is such a sweet boy. I loved holding and playing with him last Christmas. He is a big lover. Happy Birthday to both of you!
He is sweet and tender! I love the video and all the pictures.
He is a love. Give him birthday snuggles for me!
Not only is he my youngest grandchild, he is was the largest at birth. Gosh I miss him, and your others, of course.
Those pictures are so precious. Isn't it amazing how fast a year goes by? I love the sleeping picture. At this age, I can't wait for Brady to conk out so that I can rest too, and then I spend 15 minutes just watching him sleep! Happy Birthday Henry!
That's my boy!
Can't believe he is already a year old! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment